Using technology developed at the University of Michigan, LynxDx provides best-in-class diagnostic testing services to help people live healthy and productive lives. The company’s mission is to develop superior genomic tests where there is clear patient need. LynxDx produces tests with the highest degree of accuracy and efficiency combined with an unparalleled customer experience.
In 2023, our client launched MyProstateScore 2.0, a revolutionary prostate cancer risk screening test. In parallel to introducing their innovative product, our client wanted to refresh their website to bring personality to their brand and provide a clear user experience for providers, patients, and the community at large.
Envision developed a user-friendly, intuitive website experience for both patients and providers by:
- Establishing a clear user journey for each user/marketing persona and the problems they need to solve/tasks they need to complete
- Utilizing a content-first approach, meaning the design is developed around our key messages and values
- Incorporating user experience (UX) best practices and a modern, elevated, and responsive design that remains consistent across various platforms and devices
- Featuring multiple paths to conversion via actionable calls-to-action throughout each page
- Optimizing the entire site for competitive SEO performance
- Incorporating the new cohesive set of brand guidelines throughout the website and offline assets and establishing a distinct visual identity from the competition
As a result of Envision’s efforts, our client has seen a significant increase in website performance. The site provides education and clear calls to action for both patients and providers. We have also generated positive marketing results that relate directly to LynxDx’s KPIs, including:
- 129% increase in website visitors compared to the prior year, and a 13% increase in engagement
- 77% increase in organic search traffic year over year
- Published regular blog content to position the company as experts and thought leaders in the healthcare industry, with one article reaching nearly 600 views in less than three months