In a lead-up to the 2020, Michigan Celebrates Small Business Gala Celebration Jeffrey Mosher spoke with several winning companies from this cycle. Due to the COVID-19, this year’s gala will take place online on July 28th!
Following is a recap of the interview with Tim Busche who is President and CEO of Envision Health. Envision Health won the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Award.
Envision Health was founded on the belief that the convergence of clinical insight and healthcare marketing and PR expertise will break through the clutter and improve the trajectory of our clients’ business. They are results-focused while maintaining the highest integrity. They are service-oriented while acting with confidence. They are committed to delivering creativity while remaining open to new ways of thinking. They work with passion while maintaining a commitment to personal health. They value experience and challenge ourselves to continuously learn. They are responsible and conscientious, yet committed to having fun.
Envision Health, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Tim Busche, MBA President & CEO
Kelley O. Smith, RN, MPH Chief Clinical Officer & COO
Date Founded: 2014
Healthcare Sectors: HIT Vendors, health plans, hospitals, providers, consulting, innovation labs, and other related healthcare organizations.
Sites in Michigan: 2
- Describe the company in one sentence. Envision Health is a full-service marketing and public relations consulting firm focused on the healthcare industry.
- What is the next major accomplishment planned by the company? We plan to build out our strategic consulting capabilities to help our clients refine their vision, select target markets and inform their product roadmap.
- What makes the company truly unique? Envision Health has a unique combination of marketing and PR experience combined with deep domain expertise across the spectrum of healthcare.
- What small business trend is impacting you the most? We are benefiting from the fact that proximity is no longer a primary purchasing criteria, and as a result, our client base extends across North America and Europe.
- Describe the company culture in three words. Positive, strategic and collaborative
- How is the company engaged with the community? We support a wide variety of local charities as well as several clients who are dedicated to promoting the health of the community including BCBS of Michigan and a company called Wellopp that helps identify and address barriers associated with social determinants of health.